Terms and conditions
- Payment for classes is via PayPal/STRIPE, a safe and secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer.
- The lessons are paid for in advance, but you will never lose your money by changing the class day or time.
- Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class will be charged. No-shows will be charged.
- The times and date of the classes will be confirmed after the payment is made.
- After finishing your reservation you will receive a confirmation of your payment by email.
- After finishing your reservation you will receive an email with the timetable and the instructions to book your lessons.
- All transactions are final. There are no refunds for classes.
PAYMENT AND FEES
Full payment must be made before the start of the lessons.
CM SPANISH is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, overdraft charges, or other fees.
I reserve the right to change my fees, but will notify you in advance of increases.
Blocks of Lessons
If a block of 5 lessons is booked, these lessons must be taken within 2 months start day of payment.
If a block of 10 or 20 lessons are booked, these lessons must be taken within 4 months start day of payment.
If a block of Speaking lessons is booked, these lessons must be taken within 60 days start day of payment.
Holidays and Sick Days – Teacher
Holidays will be known in advance. For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the payment sent may be used to schedule a future class. If you would prefer a refund will be given.
Time Changes or cancellations
Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class, the student will be charged.
- Lessons always start on time
- If the student does not turn up after 15 minutes, I will leave the class and the lesson will be charged withou exception.
- If I have another class after the one I am teaching, I will inform the student that the lesson will finish 4 minutes early.
In CM Spanish lessons never occur unexpected situations, but it could happen. CM Spanish considers as delicate situations the following ones:
- rude students
- inappropiate behaviour
- unacceptable comments to the teacher
How will I resolve uncomfortable situations?
- I will inform the student that his / her behaviour is not appropiate. If this negative behaviour continues, lesson is finished and it will be charged without exception.
- If the negative behaviour continues on next lessons, the rest hours will be charged without exception.